Become a POWER PACK PROGRAM Sponsor
What is the Weekend Lunchbox Program?
- The Power Pack Program provides nutritious food for weekends and school year vacations to children in need.
- During these times, families lose the nutritional support that the school breakfast and lunch programs provide. Your donation can help provide food for children who might otherwise go hungry.
Where does the food come from for the Power Pack Program?
- The Food and Clothing Bank purchases pre-packed bags of nutritious, child-friendly food from Foodlink.
How does the food get to the children in need?
- The bags are delivered to the Walton Inspires, Department of Food Services.
- The food is discreetly distributed by designated staff members. This occurs on Friday each school week or on the last day of the school week preceding a vacation.
How much will it cost for the 2019-2020 school year?
- The cost is $300 to sponsor a child for the entire school year. However, donations in any amount are gratefully accepted. 100% of your donation will be used for the purchase food for children who are at risk of hunger.
How do I donate?
- Please make checks payable to:
- Walton Inspires
- 3400 Hickory Tree Rd.
- Balch Springs, TX 75180
- Walton Inspires is a charity recognized as tax-exempt by the IRS under section 501(c)(3).